Question
Posted by: Jacky | 2004/10/08

Hormone's going mad - Pregnant/Not?

Hi, for the first time in my 29 years I've skipped a period! No idea why. I was due on the 26/9/4 did a HPT on the 2/10/4 negative, had a blood test 5/9/4 still negative. On Wed 6/10/4 I started feeling nauseas & tired, and last night my breasts leaked this white liquid. What is possibly going on? I've been on Nordette for about 3 years, never a problem. I've always been extremely regular, with no "female" problems at all. Could all this really just be stress? (I had alot of work done on my teeth). After both tests could I still possibly be pregnant? (possible I might have skipped a pil) Please let me know.

If the tests were negative it is unlikely you bare pregnant. It could be stress or it could be your prolactin levels are raised. If it persists consult a gynae for furtehr tests

2
Posted by: Jacky | 2004/10/11

Thanks. I still don't have my period, but I'm not stressing about it, since I'm definetly not pregnant. I got some Rescue just to calm me down, it does the trick. If I don't have a normal period next time round I'll go to a gynae, they are just só expensive. The nausea I am pretty sure was due to taking Folic Acid (just in case!)

Reply to Jacky
Posted by: Sammy | 2004/10/08

Hi i dont know who im ment to speak to but i am extremely concerned that i am pregnant? my period is always very normal but this last month it has been just a little bit of brownish colour fluid everyday for the last 2 weeks i am really concerned about this and dont know who im ment to speak to. Is there somthing wrong with me? Can you, if all possible pls tell me what is going on.

Reply to Sammy