Question
Posted by: Rowena | 2006/11/05

hormone replacement

Ive been on antidepressents for a year after my sons birth. Ive currently stopped using them. But now have irregular periods. Im also under enormous strain because of a really messy divorce. Ive been to the gp and he suggested the pill again. Is this a good idea. Ive already picked up 30kg from the antidepressants dont want to pick up more and i could only take ovral, do i take this again

Please help

You would have to give me more information - your age, why you cannot use a lower dose pill, if any reason has been found for the irregular periods, e.g. PCOS.

1
Posted by: Rowena | 2006/11/06

Im 29, i cannot take lower dose pills as i carry on bleeding for days longer than the regular 7,8. I have not been to the gynae, should i?

Rowena

Reply to Rowena