Question
Posted by: freaked | 2004/11/18

hormone related breakout?

Hi there! The skin on my back and face has always been relatively clear, with the odd pimple now and again. But now, all of a sudden for the past few weeks I've had this ugly breakout of pimples on my back, but not just little ones, its the ones that're almost boil like, and there're so many of them! And I've got a couple on my shoulders and chest, and my face has also broken out into pimples. Plus I've also been hungry of late, like all the time, like the same time as i've broken out! What is causing this and how can I stop it!

Expert ImageGeneticist

Dear Freaked

I suggest you ask your family doctor to examine you and explain the cause of the problem. Unfortunately I cannot help from a genetic viewpoint.

Regards, Maritha