Question
Posted by: Rose | 2007/02/20

Hormone problem

I have fine hairs on my chin and upper lip as well as around my nipple area. Is this a hormonal problem? I am 32. My skin is also looking very bad. Breakouts on my face, back arms,chest and my butt (very embarrassing). Hormones or what????

It could be a hormonal problem , but could also just be inherited. See` your doctor to check.

1
Posted by: ANON | 2007/02/20

hate to say it but yes....its your hormones . You are probably have a case of Hirsituism (oops dont know if
spelling is right.) In short you need to get to a gynae to prescribe you medication that can controll it. I have
the same problem. Best to see a doc, dont know how
seroius your problem is.
hope this helps....

Reply to ANON