Posted by: Keri | 2009/02/12



The problem i am facing is quite an embarasssing issue, i suffer from facial and unusual body hair,i have done a bit of research and the cause of this abnormal hair growth might be a hormone in-balance, where my body is producing too much testostrone, the help i need from you is a recommendation to a good gynae doctor or someone who can help me resolve this embrassing problem i have, in the johannesburg or pretoria region.
This problem has affected my life dramactically and i need a solution as soon as possible.
Your help in this matter will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Keri
Any gynecologist will be able to examine you for this and do the basic bloods and sonars etc to exclude possible causes, you don't have to see a "specialist" in this. It is a common problem. Ask around at work or family to determine if there are any gyne's in your area that they feel they can recommend.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.