Question
Posted by: Phemza | 2007/07/24

Hormonal Imbalance and Pregnancy

I have a huge hormonal imbalance and I've been having my periods regulary(even twice a month) now my ex is back and we had unprotected sex and my perions are gone. I did two pregnancy test and they were both negative. I need to know with my situation will the test show if i'm pregnant with this major hormonal imbalance? my last period was on the 25th May 2007 and we had sex on the 08th June 2007(3 days), 29th June 2007 (3 days) and the 20th July 2007. Could I be Pregnant and should I do the Blood test instead?

I agree with Anon.

1
Posted by: anon | 2007/07/24

i think u should go do a blood test, if for nothing else than to ease your mind. the only thing that would effect a preg test would be if you were on any fertility treatment.

Reply to anon