Question
Posted by: Tee | 2011/04/17

Hopefully not an STD

Hi doc,

I have been getting bumps on my vagina. They have been pretty big in size. Last week I had one where it was under the skin partially raised and very painful. I popped it and pus came out. Today I have a big bump but this time it is extremely red. the inside of my vaginal lips itch and also in between my butt itches.

Tee

I strongly suggest that you consult a gynaecologist for a full examination, papsmear, as well as a STD screen. You need to use antibiotics for this infection and it might have to be surgically drained.