Question
Posted by: Distressed | 2007/06/20

Hope You Can Help

We have noticed that you always reply to all your patients and we hope that you might be able to help us. We are waiting for questions to be answered from Labour Lawyer since 28th May but there is no response and people are getting desperate. Is there a way to find out what is causing the delay and what we can expect? Sorry, we know this is not your field but maybe you could direct us to the correct person/people who could inform us what is going on. I'd also like to take this opportunity on behalf of a large group of us who have received excellent advise from you and thank you so much for being so consistent and brilliant. We admire you greatly and we truly appreciate you.

Dear Distressed
thanks for your kind words - I really sometimes need some positive feedback too!
I will send in a query to the forum manager for you.