Question
Posted by: M | 2007/06/08

hope it's something good

Hi Guys

Hope everybody's well 2-day.

Want to know if I could be pregnant. I do have a child, but he's 4 and I forgot what everything feels like. I've been sitting with VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY sore breasts. It feels like a "stingy" feeling in and around my nipples and they are very sensitive. Now, I don't know if there's a bun in the oven or if it is a period coming on.

Please advice me as I don't have a clue......lol

I suggest you do a hpt to confirm your suspicion of a pregnancy.

1
Posted by: nix | 2007/06/08

i had the same feeling in my nipples when i was pregnant, feels like they've been cut with blades hey... anyway, you could be. holding thumbs for you.

Reply to nix