Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/21

Hope

Hope, my wonderful friend. Have a lovely Christmas, I am sitting here, with a puppy sleeping on my chest, thankful to God for my wonderful life.

Listen women, email me on johncsness at yahoo dot com I will send you pics!!

Merry christmas, and thanks for always being there!

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/22

Hi Ness, thanks for the lovely message! Hope you and your daughter and puppies have a really wonderful Christmas. Thanks for all the jokes and cheering myself and I'm sure others up though out the year!!!

After trying to arrange a quiet Christmas this year, things have changed, getting quite a few more than I expected. I'm not complaining though, as long as everyone is happy then I'm happy. Will mail you soon, cant wait to see pics.

Reply to Hope*