Question
Posted by: Dittohead | 2006/04/17

hooray for Tango and Clueless!

Hooray for red hair and young women with class and respect for the board! Their thoughtful words are much appreciated!
Look after yourselves! ;)

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Tango | 2006/04/18

Hi Ditto head and Clueless. Have a great day!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: SB for a day. (Clueless.) | 2006/04/18

Was just wondering what we did to deserve that love, that's all. How am I? Up and down, in a not-so-welcome way. But seeing psychiatrist today and will insist on higher doses of everything. Must kill emotions. Rather numb but alive, you know? You have a great day. Maybe I'll do the same.

Reply to SB for a day. (Clueless.)
Posted by: Dittohead | 2006/04/18

Hi there SB, just showing some love for some cool fellow forum members that's all. How are you?

Reply to Dittohead
Posted by: SB | 2006/04/18

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about...

Reply to SB