Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/05/31

hooked up with the x last night

Ey Doc ead,

monday is shopping day, am understanding y its important to have competition in the business environment, that leads to better service.... think these cheap skates at primedia should get u a card that plugs into ur computer so u can bypass hellcom all together...

Last night izz on ma way to gym, then instead of going to gym izz go to the x gf for a catch up... u know likesay how u doing, where u been...

she looked really good, sizzlin hot, her rack is beta than what i remember and her body is more nice than what it was b4, shes a bit older now and the conversation was ok... a bit weird... well it only got weird after we smoked a joint togetha like we used to... only difference eez... we talked shyte instead of f*in...

weez wen 4 a ride in ma car afta that, buzzin round Sandton at 180 stoned aint much fun, especially wen ers carsin the way, thought it was dangerous doing that so upgraded the BREAKS, now its safer ;)
\

so ended up going home without jabbin and grabbin that punani... it was cause i have a gf and thats probably the only reason i can think of...

this mornin iz get woken up with a phone call, ma gf is at the door and cannot get in cause i left the key inside, anyways iz opened the door but left smokes lyin around, me an gf gave up round the same time and iz done well xcept for last night smokin it up with the x... sorta like a blue moon if u will... so she's askin me bout the smokes an iz likesay tell her that i smoked a joint last night an thats y there are smokes lyin around...

thinkin bout the x today again, the x is likesay hot and a smooth ride that ends in a dead drop rush of extacy..... cud uze some of that...

thanks for editing ma post doc ead... iz try not to say f*in an all that but its hard not being urself and getting stuck between big acceptible words and little ones bothas me so iz jus wanna talk street likesay..

cheers
Dude

So the joint added to the weirdness factor ( how surprising !) and to more chat than action, maybe not a bad thing. Respecting your gf speaks well of you --- buzzin round Sandton at 180 while stoned, does not.

8
Posted by: Strange | 2007/05/31

Who is DUDE? my God and you claim you were trying to be yourself please , get a life with your cheap story!!

who speaks like that? Do you have an identity crisis!

the last time I checked we were in SA!!

Reply to Strange
Posted by: ToeKnee | 2007/05/31

Uhm, Echelle, if you are with someone for what here appears to be purely convenience reasons and your soulmate/shagmate/dopemate/talkmate (whatever you deem important) is someone else, then why hang around if you are miz all the time? I have been following Dude's escapades on this forum for a few years now and know that he has been with some dodgy lady "friends". I'm not saying that I will apply his behavious in my everyday life but FFS, give the man a break. If it flops his mop, why not.

Reply to ToeKnee
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

ToeKnee - you are just as shallow!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: ToeKnee | 2007/05/31

Dude, go for her. You obviously have a connection of some sorts with her that your current gf is not giving you. Life's too short to make bad choices.

and Whooz, get a real life. There is more to life than black and white.

Reply to ToeKnee
Posted by: leaves | 2007/05/31

Please tell that to your best friend, and are you a scholar?

Reply to leaves
Posted by: lolo | 2007/05/31

ur language is bad.try proper english next time.u sould like lost guy who is smoking maruajana.

Reply to lolo
Posted by: Whooz | 2007/05/31

He's fuc(*&)up if you ask me!! What kind of language is that????All the drugs and f*in made him loose more than just one braincell

Reply to Whooz
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

You are one weird DUDE!

Reply to Echelle