Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2007/11/28

Hoodia Gordonii

I have been given a free sample of Hoodia. I am reluctant to try it as it is new on the market. I would love to lose 5kgs. Pse tell me what you know about this product and whether it is safe to use.

Dear Unsure
I am also unsure about the Hoodia products that are at present on the SA market. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and do a Search using 'Hoodia' as your search term to find the article 'Hype about Hoodia' that I wrote on the subject. Rather use a sensible energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life), to lose those 5 kg.
Be careful of any Hoodia pills at present until these products have been tested properly and found to be safe.

3
Posted by: OnThewaytoMyGoal | 2008/01/03

Hoodia does work if you start off by taking it in the "right" way - dont get me wrong, there is no "right" or "wrong" way of taking hoodia. What must be taken into consideration is that it will be new to your body - and it just so happen that our bodies have different categories. What I am saying, is that you will have to drink alot of water - well not alot but enough to rinse your body from inside and also to help your body absorb the hoodia better.

Now, on the other hand, hoodia itself is an appetite suppressant, thus it will make you start eating less. Immediately! But, you will need to eat in order to get the body functional, so please make sure that the times that you do eat, you eat the proper food - nutritious food. And to add a kick to loosing weight, start with a moderate exercise program.

I am on hoodia for only a week now, and I can guarantee you, that it is definitely working for me. Be careful where you buy your hoodia from, there is a lot of scams out there! I bought my supplies from a trusted source :)

For everyone else trying to loose weight, I know it is a difficult task, but dont give up!!!

OnTheWaytoMyGoal

Reply to OnThewaytoMyGoal
Posted by: Kasandra | 2007/11/29

Dont work have full bottle in cupboard

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Sure | 2007/11/28

Just another quick fix if you ask me!

Reply to Sure