Question
Posted by: katjie | 2007/04/19

hoodia / buchu and rooibos blend

I've heard that the above blends together with proper eating habits can help you lose weight. Is this true? and is it good to drink these teas?

Dear Katjie
Hoodia has scientifically identified slimming properties, but most of the products available at the moment have not yet been tested for side-effects, efficacy, etc, so I cannot at present recommend them. Buchu and rooibos tea are regarded as beneficial to health but I have never heard that they can assist with weight loss.

3
Posted by: Kari | 2007/05/31

What is the story behind the Wu Long Tea? Does it really help you loose weight as it claims or is it just another gimmick? Would really like to know?

Reply to Kari
Posted by: Eagleowl | 2007/04/20

I have heard that WuLong tea is good for weight loss. Can anyone comment?
I think most diet products sell you HOPE, although if you are taking anything at all it reminds you of your goal and probably helps you reach it.

Reply to Eagleowl
Posted by: Momof3 | 2007/04/19

Rooibos is an excellent tea.I have only used Buchu in pill form to help with water retention during that time of the month and it works well but dont know anything about hoodia.So will come back to see what diet doc says about this.

Reply to Momof3