Posted by: bride to be | 2008/09/29

honeymoon sex

Hey everyone!
I’ m going on honeymoon next week and I’ m looking forward to the SEX!! We restrained ourselves for the past month, cos we wanna REALLY enjoy it! Any tips/advice for
Great honeymoon sex??  -)

Make sure that things which could interfere with enjoyment of sex are out of the way, in particular if you are using contraceptives make sure that you have them with you and have sufficient supply, possibly take lubricant with you to enhance sensations and prevent discomfort. Even though it is your honeymoon, this doesn't mean you have to pressure yourselves to be sex monsters - enjoy yourselves but don't gorge if you don't feel like it! Relax and don't put yourself under any pressure - this is more likely to result in disappointment. The wedding can be stressful, try to relax and enjoy that too, the last thing you want is to be bickering with your new husband - this really doesn't bode well for try to get things in perspective, this is just the beginning of hopefully the rest of your lives together, so relax and enjoy as you both see fit.

Posted by: TT | 2008/09/30

Ngwako is everyone who use muti if they want to get married like u.

Reply to TT
Posted by: ngwako | 2008/09/30

the same muti you used to get him to marry you ?- use it again.

Reply to ngwako
Posted by: LVO | 2008/09/30

Do yourselves both a favor and before you get married sit and chat about both your likes and dislikes about sex. Obviously its not your first time so you can tell him and he can tell you what your favorite positions and styles and so on are. You can write them down on a paper and exchange the information with eachother then you can know on the special night where you can go and where you shouldn' t go. And be very honest in these lists. Don' t worry about being offended. Keep a copy of yours and compare it with his when you get the list and stick to the things that both of you are into and stay away from your dislikes. If you try something he doesn' t like or approve of and visa versa the mood is gone. Remember sex is a mind thing. If your mind is in the right place you have magic. If you have time read my post I sent to Normal ! it could help you guys as well. Good luck and enjoy...... :-)

Reply to LVO
Posted by: Mr T | 2008/09/29

Try anal sex by letting him penetrate you from behind. On a leather couch, let him finger you while you eat lolipop facing oppposite direction. Let him play with your vagina while bonking you!!! its a big turn on for him. And lastly have some wine for stimulation and yougurt to leek each other. Report back to me when you come back.

Reply to Mr T
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/09/29

Lots of oral sex. Try anything to spice up your honeymoon.
Good luck.

Reply to Lolo