Question
Posted by: Bella | 2006/07/17

Honeyed Ginger tea

Hi there, I am on a constant weight loss - but HEALTY - trip. I do not wish to take any medication, but rather make the right choises when it comes to food. What flavoured teas will be good for cleansing the body.? I am drinking honeyed flavoured ginger tea. It is quite nice. I know there are so many falvoured teas. Thank you very much!

Regards.

Expert ImageNatural health

HI

From a chinese point of view you should not use the very strong ginger tea if you have 'heat' in your system. Like heartburn, pains, cramps. otherwise it should be fine. Best tea to have is green tea as it cleanses your system and increase your metabolism.

Dr Debbie