Question
Posted by: Sadie | 2004/01/20

Honesty answer please

Is this a real sickness or lovesickness. I'm so confused - to make a long story short: A guy of the past, who I really loved, pitched up yesterday - after seeing him I have this knot/ pain/ butterflies in my tummy! To tell the truth I had a restless night, and had to drink milk, which did not help, after that I tried an anacid - to no avail! The stupid knot/pain etc. is still there.
PS: I am in an unhappy marriage an had an affair wth him before!

Sadie, this isn’t really my field of expertise, but I were you, I would first make my mind up about him before I do anything drastic, I think the pain you are feeling is due to stress caused by wondering what you should do. Unfortunately there is no pill I can prescribe that will help you make the correct decision. Good luck and let me know if you have more questions.