Posted by: yoo | 2008/08/18

I am trying to conceive I have endometriosis and I am using homeopathy, but sometimes I feel as if my symptoms are getting worse by the day instead of getting better or this is how it should be when using homeopathy is for the first time I try it, please help.

Expert ImageNatural health

there is something called an Aggrevation phase in Homoeopathy. This is when your symptoms does get worse for a short period of time, where the body is trying to heal itself. I would suggest you consult with your homoepath as sometimes one should adjust the dosage of the medication.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Mark1968 | 2008/10/02

Please stop giving dangerous and misleading information about homeopathic cures. THEY DON' T WORK. There is NO EVIDENCE that homeopathy works. How can homeopathic sugar-pills cure anything?
Please, you are putting peoples lives at risk by recommending sugar-pills for all sorts of ailments.

Homeopaths create all sorts of fancy sounding words (' Aggrevation phase' , ' Potentisationl' ) to hide the fact that their sugar pills don' t work.

Reply to Mark1968