Question
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/04/06

Homeopath, I have issues with you.

CS, what's up with the homo dude that reckons he can outresponse you? Isn't there a clause somewhere that forbids that? I read one response (the grief one), and I hate the ass for speaking of you like that. Who the -|- do he think he is? I vote for a vote! Everyone who thinks the forum should have one shrink only, say I.

I am aware of the pathetic and grossly unprofessional behaviors of HomeoPsych on this site. From time to time we get little pimps like that who try to hijack the site as a stage on which they can show off --- often a medical student or psych student, at the cheeky stage when they are at their most dangerous --- when they think they know everything, and haven't yet learned how much they don't know. I have found that his comments are astonishingly naive and intellectually dishonest. And because he knows he cannot hold his own in any direct discussion with me, he now prefers to sneak in carefully after I have responded to a question, and to add snotty comments of his own. sigh. How sad.
meee --- this is nothing to do with freedom of speech. HP can say what he likes ( within the usual legal boundaries ) on his OWN website ( though he's too cheap to set one up, and recognizes that nobody would bother to visit it ) --- but he has no more right to hijack this site in order to show off, than I have the right to take over the front page of any daily newspaper to advertise my opinions.
I have responded to his and his acolyte GH's ill-informed harangue within that thread, and have also posted it as a fresh posting, in case interested regular readers may miss it there.

4
Posted by: HomoeoPsych | 2006/04/07

Hi Clueless (& CS & Twig)

Man, that is a mouthfull.

I'd love to answer now, but my programme today & probably tomorrow is such that I somply will not have the time. Will get to it though, as soon as I possibly can

Go well

Reply to HomoeoPsych
Posted by: Twig | 2006/04/07

I see that opinionated twit is up to he/she/it’s old tricks. HomoeoPsych likes to make snide remarks about CS behind his back, and is so desperate to show off!

Reply to Twig
Posted by: C. | 2006/04/06

Oh look, it's you. I don't think it's as sad for me as it is for you... go sleep. You need it.

Reply to C.
Posted by: meee | 2006/04/06

Clueless we all have freedom of speech.

Reply to meee