Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2007/03/14

home test negative still no period.

I have not had my period for two months, i dought iI'm pregant I am currently using Nordette (pill). I do not have pain other than during and after sex, a sharp pain in the left side of my abdomen.
I'm 25, married and have a five year old daughter. Hoping to have anither child in the future, Could you please give me advise on what could be caused my menstrution to have gone away? As I am using the pill it is very unusual for this to happen.

A cyst is a possibility. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2007/03/15

Still no reply? How long does this take? The uncertainty is killing me!

Posted by: Ella | 2007/03/14

It is very possible that you might have a cyst, make an appointment with your gynea

Reply to Ella
Posted by: zama | 2007/03/14

I hope u are ready 2 be a mommy again, as your chance are very high, everybody I know who used Nordette pill has a baby 2day

Reply to zama