Question
Posted by: sandy | 2007/03/12

Home pregnancy tests (Urgent)

Hi. My last period started on 7 Feb 2007. My cycle is more or less 30 days. I've calculated that I was supposed to have my period on 8/9 March. However till today my did had not "pitch". I'm trying to conceive so I did a home pregnancy tests this afternoon and it was negative? Did I do the tests to early? Or is the test correct?

The test should be positive by now if you were pregnant. I would suggest that you see your doctor to help work out why your period is late.

2
Posted by: Pregnant | 2007/03/13

I do think you are to early. In January I was suppose to start on the 17th but being over eager I did a HPT the day before (it said pregnancy can be detected 2 day prior to starting your cycle). I did get my periods in January but missed it in February. After doing a blood test I found out that I was 7 weeks pregnant.
Horrible advise but wait another week. If still nothing go for a bloodtest at the pathologists - ± R100-00 and I only had to wait 2 and a half hours!

Reply to Pregnant
Posted by: Ntwana | 2007/03/12

Plse help me as well, i had missed mine on 7-9 March & started on 11March.

Reply to Ntwana