Question
Posted by: Confused | 2004/11/22

Home pregnancy tests

I have just taken a homoe pregnancy test and there were 2 lines visible, however the negative line was dark and the positive line very faint. Is this a negative result? Should the 2 lines both be dark?

If there are two lines, even if one is faint, the test is positive.

1
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/22

If there are two lines it means that your pregnant, I hope you're happy about it,

The result line is the one that was light and not the negative line, the control line is usually dark. When the test is negative the second line isn't visable at all.

Reply to Jessica