Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2007/02/19

Home Pregnancy Test

Hi there. I took the mornign after pill after a condom break one week before i was due to ovulate. Since then I have been on oral contraceptives and have abstained from further intercourse. I want to know if my period doesn't start within the first two placebo pills of the contraceptive, how soon can I do a home pregnancy test? I I take it on the day my period is meant to start, is it likely to be at all accurate?
Thanks so much for your help
Kelly

Dear Kelly
You may skip or have an abnormal period due to the morning after pill that contains high levels of estrogen. You can take a test about a week after you should have started menstruation.