Question
Posted by: JJ | 2004/10/18

home pregnancy test

Can a HPT be done even before you have skipped a period or is it best to first skip a period then do the test.

I cant take all this waiting!!!!!

JJ

It is better to do it after the period has been missed- more likely to be accurate then

4
Posted by: ruv | 2004/10/18

I'm 4 days late with my period but started today. But it's very little and not that dark. We haven't had intercourse but he was there. I wondered if Icould be pregnant? I don't have sore breasts or anything.

Reply to ruv
Posted by: JJ | 2004/10/18

Thanks very much for your answers it is a great help.

JJ

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/10/18

wait for a missed period, or do a blood test 2 days before you should get your period

Reply to Ang22
Posted by: JJ | 2004/10/18

HPT are usually only accurate 1 or 2 days after missing a period. If you want a very accurate test go for a blood test.

Reply to JJ