Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2003/03/13

Home Excericise

Dear Doc,

I would like to get my buttocks and thighs into better shap by working out at home. What excercise can I do to tone those specific areas with speedy results?

Hi Cindy

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and do the free home-based programme, (in the fitness page) "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home, including many for butts and thighs.

ENJOY!

1
Posted by: CatP | 2003/03/13

I would suggest buying the latest SHAPE magazine. It has an excellent lower body workout. I've starting doing the exercises and they really work!!!!

Reply to CatP