Question
Posted by: lumka | 2004/12/07

holiday and pregnancy

Hi doc, i'm a lady who's desparate to fall pregies,i'm six months married and i'm going to spend my holidays where my hubby works as we don't stay together because of our work situation, i'm 29 and i think i'm behind for being pregnant. i'm so much in wanting to be pregies. what must we do, or use so that i can fall preggies.i also had my periods on the 2nd lastweek and end on the 5th we had sex the same day my period ended is there any chance of being preggies how should i count

The best time to have sex in order to fall pregnant is midcycle. If you have a 28 day cycle, you should ovulate on Day 14 and you should have sex from Day 11-14.

1
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/12/08

Hi Lumka,

If your last period was on the 2nd, i presume then that your cycle is 32 days
The first to do is to monitor your cycle (is your cycle regular?),
Your best time to do your homework will be from 17 Dec - 22 Dec (try on this days)
I also have 32 days cycle and I did my home on 19/21/22 and guess what I just did a HPT yesterday it came positive IM PREGNANT, I always told my self to take one step at a time, It sometimes doesn't work for the first time people are differemt.

Its unlikely that u are pregnant (u were not on your fertile period when u had intercourse)

Best wishes and Good luck hope it works for u

Luv Pauka

Reply to Pauka