Question
Posted by: WHERE IS HE | 2006/04/13

HOLIDAY???

IS THE FITNESS DOC ON HOLIDAY

I'm right here - did I forget to answer a question? That sometimes happens, and I apologise for it, but lately, there have been a number of problems with the site, in that the domain name appeared to expire. This meant that from the weekend until yesterday, it was not possible to log on and answer your questions. But I am back now, playing a bit of catch up, so things may be a bit erratic. It doesn't help that it's Easter and things are generally a little fragmented around work, but I will do my best to get back onto the same day.

But, if I have forgotten, just drop me the date of the questions and I'll go back.

Kind regards