Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/02/01

holding thumbs

I did not hear from him all this week until this afternoon phoned wants to see me to-night. Has something important to discus regarding my daughter I told him it will be ok if we meet at a resturant and if he brings his wife alone, which he has aggreed to do I am just a bit worried what if he turns up alone, anyway it is a public place can always just leave. Hope he has accepted that things were finished between us yers ago.

Hope it all works out well for you --- choice of venue and inviting the wife sounds like a reasonable precaution.