Question
Posted by: T | 2004/11/03

Holding it all together

Dear Doc,

I currently work two jobs, have a pretty hectic lifestyle and run a household at the same time, which means that occasionally I rely on bioplus effervescent sweets/tablets to give me a little booster.

I am going to the states for 6 months and would like to know what you can recommend I take to help me keep awake/alert and going strong, as I'll be working morning through to the next morning shift/s non stop.

I havent exercised in a while, but am getting back into it slowly before I go and I also dont take any multivitamins or anything similar etc. I am 23 yrs and female btw.

Many thanks.

T, Bioplus is basically vitamin B and caffeine so the equivalent would be taking a multivitamin with a cup of coffee. I can’t guarantee it, but something like Bioplus should be available in the USA. Good luck.