Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/08

Hold thumbs please

Hi there,
Just wanted to ask you all to hold thumbs for me. Although the support from my current job is amazing, my ex job has just contacted me, they still want me back and are busy drafting an offer. At least I won't have to drive 1hr every day and I will be closer to being able to fetch my daughter. Maybe things will turn around then, I enjoyed my job there much more than what currently doing.
Btw actually managed to cry the weekend, it was a tough one but at least sorted out the problem.
Have a good day.
Take Care.

Dear BT,
Isn't it comforting to know that for all the nasty things you say and think about yourself so often, not only your current employer but also your last one, both actually want you ? You must be more desirable to employers than you are, at times, to yourself. As long as they understand about your problems, remain sympathetic, and will be flexible enough to handle your continued work on recovery, sounds like this option could work out well. And having managed a much antitipated cry, you seem to be progressing further, too.

5
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/09

Wonderful news! I'll hold thumbs for you too, BT. May this be the change that turns your life around too. (o:

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/08

Good luck! It's a bit hard holding thumbs and typing, but I'll give it my best shot :)

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/08

Hey BT, that sounds like real good news. Holding thumbs for you girl, & as J says about every cloud...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/08

is holding thumbs all the way. You deserve something good for a change.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: J | 2004/11/08

Hi BT

Great to see things are looking brighter.You know what they say about every cloud.

Have a good day , too.

Reply to J