Question
Posted by: k | 2006/10/31

hoi

hi guys
i just got married 2 months back, and i am in this mental agony....i was going thru my husbands email and i read a disturbing mail from one of his so called freinds saying she loves him and my husband responded to this mail say he wants to meet her and make love to her, (bear in mind she is married & has a kid) this mail is from may and we were going out then even thou it was a long distance relationship..now i am pregnant, and basically i need to know what do i do do i confront him? whenever there is a confrontation i start crying and he gives me the silliest excuses..i want my marriage to work as i know that he is faithful to me after marriage just the thought that he lied to me sickens me, how do i bring my baby into this world when i feel so insecure!! please help

Make a copy of the emails, and yes, do ask him for an explanation. "confrontations" can become too dramatic to be really useful --- but whatever did happen at that time, he owes you a frank and full explanation, and should probably join you in marriage counselling

1
Posted by: kcs | 2006/10/31

Hi there, I know i'm being insensitive by asking you this, but how do you know if he did or did not end up making love to her? You should confront him as there should be no secrets in a marriage but he could also turn around and say why did you read his e-mails, don't you trust him etc... and as men usually do, turn it around on you and make you end up appologizing....

Reply to kcs