Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/15

Hoender - From a Woman

Hi there,
Although it is a funny joke in some respects, try posting in good taste rather than the way you are. To me it seems you are more angry than posting a joke, especially the way you are responding to the other's comments.

This is a clean joke:
How do you catch a squirrel? Climb up a tree and act like a nut. (No pun intended)

Geniet die Vrydag en probeer om meer kieskerig (verskoon spelling) met jou grappies en postings te wees.

,,,,,

7
Posted by: Yum | 2004/10/15

Why all the fuss??? I've noticed three or more postings still on the subject of Hoender's joke.
So it was in really bad taste and really offensive.
Just ignore it and move on. Gee whiz.

Reply to Yum
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/15

HOENDER - gaan vertel jou vieslike grappies op die sexologist site - dit word nie hier waardeer nie.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/15

Dit was 'n bietjie onder die belt en meeste vrouens word "offended" daardeur, dit is die loop van die lewe. Ek weet dit is Vrydag, geniet dit en kies net ander grappe. "Damn joke" -- being serious is in my nature....

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Hoender | 2004/10/15

Die was 'n joke,dis Vrydag en 'n mens kan seker grap.Dis nie nodig dat al die Girls hulle vere uit-trek nie,dis 'n damn joke mense,hoekom so serious op 'n Vrydag.

Reply to Hoender
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/15

Hey there CP MOM. I am carrying on, (aanhouer wen) hope you are doing well as well, you take care now and have a GREAT WEEKEND......

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: SOME1 DECENT aka CP MOM | 2004/10/15

BT - HOPE UR DOING WELL ?

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GIRL !

Reply to SOME1 DECENT aka CP MOM
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/15

Not the Woman that called you a "sexist pig" by the way, just another woman.....

Reply to Beyond Tired