Question
Posted by: Onseker | 2007/04/02

Hoe lank bly drugs in 'n mens?

Hi, ek wil net graag weet hoe lank bly methcathinone (cat) in 'n mens se liggaam?

Hallo onseker
Kan tot 72 uur in jou liggaam bly maar as jy bly "optop" - langer!

13
Posted by: Madelein | 2016/05/30

Middag ek was Saterdag by n funksie en is doodseker daarvan dat my drankie gespike was ek weet nie met wat nie maar ek het darem alleen by my huis aangekom en later regdeur die aand het ek een hengse hoofpyn gehad wat net nie wou verdwyn nie. Kan dit wees dat my drankie gespike was?

Reply to Madelein
Posted by: magrietha | 2015/11/03

hi ek help my broer se kind was vir 5j op kokain , dagga , en ek dink die ander een is tik meth iets en sy nou 4dae niks gebruik maar gooi baie op wat kan ek vir haar gee om liggaam te detox dankie

Reply to magrietha
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/07

We would like to test our child. we took a test already. How long will the Thc stay in the blood?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/26

hoe lank vat tik om uit te trek

Posted by: onseker | 2013/11/19

hoe lank bly dagga in jou sisteem, 2 keer se gebruik

Reply to onseker
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/05

Its sad to read these storys, drugs doesnt solve any of your problems, in fact, it become worse. Why not speak to some one that can help you with your problems. There is hope, there is healing there is a future He's name is above all names. Jesus! Jehovah Rapha that means Healer.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/26

I did cat 6weks ago will a be fine for a blood. Test

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/30

HOE LANK BLY DAGGA IN JOU LIGGAAM?

Posted by: anxious | 2007/04/02

Sadly, if I understand your question correctly, younger and younger people are being drawn into drug dealers and drugs are becoming more freely available anywhere these days, especially in JHB like in the Hillbrow/Berea/Yeoville areas. Many people start stealing to get money to keep their drug habit going. It becomes a vicious circle and usually ends up with a nasty ending. Rehab treatment, if needed, is a far better solution. Family support is paramount, such as what your are trying to give. This is to be highly commended. If you know your nephew has a drug problem do try and get him to go for help and go with him to show your support.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: onseker | 2007/04/02

waarvan word die goed nou eintlik gemaak?

Reply to onseker
Posted by: anxious | 2007/04/02

you should be. Support him and take him to a doctor and ask the doctor if necessary to recommend someone for counselling. If this has been going on for a while, he needs rehab treatment. It is great that you are showing concern, but sadly when some people get into taking drugs, especially if they have been doing it for a while, they get into a state of denial (that they have a problem) and become agressive when you try and help them and might even become violent. So please offer your support, but also be careful.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Onseker | 2007/04/02

nee, ek gebruik nie die gemors nie. my nefie het die naweek gebruik, en hy lyk nog nie lekker nie, ek is bekommerd oor hom.

Reply to Onseker
Posted by: anxious | 2007/04/02

Why? Are you worried someone might find out you are taking drugs? Taking drugs does NOT solve anything. What it does do is ruin your health.

Reply to anxious