Question
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/10/07

HIV/AIDS TEST OR NO SEX

I used to be promiscuous in my teen years and had lots of fun with lots of partners. My rule was no condom no sex and I stuck to that. I gave that up and had a steady guy for a year and we had a son and I later married someone else and had a girl with him. The children are 6 and 2. I have now gotten divorced and have found someone truly special. He says he doesnt want to have sex forever with a condom and have spoken about having a baby. Problem is he wants me to have an AIDS test. I am a regular blood donor and I am not scared of having the test done. I dont think I have aids or hiv. Do you think he is being unreasonable? I dont but I havent got a medical aid or something and need to know where I can have one done for free so that I can set his mind at ease. I love him and will do anything for him.

Please help me.

Expert ImageHIV Peer Forum

You can have the test at any clinic/dayhospital

1
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/07

Hi Jenna

Considering the statistics these days... I don't think he is being unreasonable... it would be advisable for both of you to be tested... If you don't have medical aid... you can go to a goverment hospital or to the clinic in your area... take the test, but make sure he takes the test too.

Reply to Inc