Question
Posted by: barbara | 2004/10/21

HIV/AIDS research grants

Dear Cyber Doctor! We are one of the largest HIV/AIDS Hospices in SA and were offered to take part in a research project which involves some of our patients.
Would any of you experts at health 24 be able and willing to let us know of SA Foundations or Corporates who would fund a reserch project on life prolonging natural drugs for AIDS patients?
As this is ot our usual line, I don't know where to start searching...
Kind regards,
Barbara Casack
NAledi Hospice

Barbara, I have no idea where to find someone like that, but I’ll let you know if I hear of someone. Good luck.