Question
Posted by: Robbie | 2004/12/15

HIV + TEST

hi ladies,

Can somebody tell me how long does the test take. on the 27th of November I did test for pregancy including the HIV. For how long should I wait. Mr Dr said is gonna call me when something wrong , Should I call him or wait for the next appointment.

You should have a result within 2 days.

1
Posted by: elize | 2004/12/15

its a standard procedure when u are pregnant. i did 10 types of test if not more and hiv was include to and my dr sasid he will call if there is anything wrong but he didn't so to rest my case i called and the sister said if the dr doesn;t call you to his offfice means there is nothing to worry about. so relax to get your result normaly takes 24hours depending on the lab. enjoy your pregnanacy there is nothing to worry about if your dr hasn;t called you. God bless you and the child

Reply to elize