Question

HIV Results

My result is negative. I suppose the lesson I have learnt here is that "if he won't go for the test don't go back to his place" coz you never know what stunt he might pull with the condom. Anyway...much relief!!!

Delighted to hear your good news, and your sense in recognizing that there are lessons to be learned. Note also that though it may have been frightening to face the news, whatever it was, the result, even had it been less pleasant, would have been preferable to continuing to not know. YOu can cope with the truth, however awful that might be ; you can't cope with what you don't know about.

And indeed, if you don't know someone well enough to be sure about condom use and other safety factors, not going back might be the wisest plan, don't you think ?

3
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/05/30

hi take a good care of yourself dear, i also did the tests yesterday together with my BF and they came negative, stay that way they say if you are not infected you are afected is good to know your status.

next time just try to convince him to come with you, that helps to build trust and degree of openness in relationship.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: anon | 2008/05/30

Yay!!! Awesome news!!! I'm so happy for you.

Reply to anon
Posted by: king | 2008/05/30

i am glad for y.god blesssss...

Reply to king