Question
Posted by: Leticia | 2006/11/09

HIV QUESTION - HELP??

I went for my HIV test and they came back neg.
I 've been alone now for 2 yrs. I'm scared to b involved again now. Because I believe that they only way to prevent AIDS is to sustain. I've been with about 15 men before and half of them I wasn't using protection.

It is safest to use protection.

1
Posted by: Nats | 2006/11/09

Leticia, you can have an active sex life should you choose to, but you have to remember safety first. In this day and age it is really so easy for a woman to go on a date and sleep with him first time. Don't be afraid to go out and meet people, just make sure that the guy who is willing to wait until you are ready is really worth it.

Reply to Nats