Question
Posted by: broken | 2006/07/14

HIV positive and more

guys, i ve been here before. i am the one who had six miscarriages and scared to try again. well after my last mis-, i decided to test and it came positive, the rerason behind all that pain. a week after my loss me and my hubby had sex but he did not efaculate inside, Ok. i think he did that four times and all before i tested. after i tested + we did it once. do you think i can fall pregnant? i'm scared i am, i'm even scared to test. i didn't see my period since my loss in april.

Yes it is possible that you could have fallen pregnant. You should check what has caused the other miscarriages, or it could happen again.

2
Posted by: Tee | 2006/07/19

Please take better care of each other (regardless of your statuses) and appreciate each other for still being alive and together. Use the condom and be certain of your pregnancy status - will make things much better.

Reply to Tee
Posted by: ... | 2006/07/14

Hi Broken. Iam sorry for your losses. Iam not sure if you might be pregnant or not. Did you ever try to find out why you had so many miscarriages. I think what causes the last will cost another if not treated. Some miscarriages just happen but others happens because there is a complication that needs to be attended to.
My advice to you ais that you mus not have sex without a condom from now onwards because you will be re-infecting each other. Your only method to fall pregnany now is IVF.

Good Luck

Reply to ...