Question
Posted by: Molly Holly | 2005/07/05

HIV: PLZ HELP!?

hello there,

i would just like to know something, that's really bothering me. yesterday i walked past the shop and when i looked down ive stepped into blood... i dunno who's blood it was... but i had my tekkies on... but at that point i thought ok... thought about nothing... come to think about it.

when i saw again i saw a few pots on my tekkies... i dunno whether it touched any place on my body... what do u think? it must have been dried already... so i don't know. can u get hiv like that? do u think i have something to worry about? thanx

:)

Molly, you can rest assured that you didn’t contract HIV. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Molly Holly | 2005/07/06

thanx zara:)

Reply to Molly Holly
Posted by: Zaza | 2005/07/06

I can understand your paranoia but no, it's not likely for you to get infected that way. So relax

Reply to Zaza