Question
Posted by: Madala | 2004/12/22

HIV & Partner

My girlfriend of 4 years recently had an HIV test which came back negetive. During the period I have never slept with anybody else and I went for the test as well few days ago. What are the chances that I might have the virus ?????

Expert ImageArchive

Not good if you really did not sleep with anyone else.

2
Posted by: Sello | 2005/01/03

Anyone who has a history of unprotected sex is at risk at contracting HIV. Suspicion about a possible HIV infection should not only be based on recent exposure but rather on your entire sexual history.

Also take note of the fa t that you cannot use your partner's status to determine yours.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Madala | 2004/12/22

I've never, so this means I can relax a bit...

Thanx

Reply to Madala