Question
Posted by: malan | 2010/02/10

HIV im scared plz help! Very URGENT!

My brother and I have electrical razors and were in Zambia recently, he had a cut but would not cover it. if he were to use my electrical razor would I be at risk of getting HIV? also my mother and I had a razor that looks the same but I used it in the shower if she contracted it somehow would I be at risk. please doctor if I don' t get an answer to my Question I might fail matric.

Hallo Malan
The HIV virus is very sensitive to light, drying out, and chemicals like the chlorine in water. Unless you see physical signs of blood on the razor it is unlikely that you would contract HIV from an electrical razor. However, a razor is like a toothbrush - you should try your best not to share with anyone. If you are very worried about contracting HIV have yourself tested, even if it is just to give you peace of mind.

3
Posted by: malan | 2010/02/10

Lets think a rule your life virus. . .and a paranoia complex, i' m not focusd in class it' s bugging me alot

Reply to malan
Posted by: Jakie | 2010/02/10

How will you fail matric if you don' t get an answer...?

Reply to Jakie
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/10

Hallo Malan

Reply to cyberdoc