Question
Posted by: Ruan | 2003/03/14

Hiv aids and medical schemes

Hi there i am a student at universety of pretoria. I have to do an issignment on hiv aids and medical schemes or on how does the government help with rape victoms. If you could please supply me with some information on it.

Dit sal baie waardeur word
thanks
Ruan

I cannot tell you about medical aid schemes and HIV as they all differ in their benefits.
In terms of rape victims, the government now supplies antiretrovirals to rape victims as prophylaxis against possible infection. I am not sure whether this is the case in all provinces but applies to the Western Cape.