Question
Posted by: Joey | 2005/12/10

HIV

Hey i asked this question before, "Hi, i recently came into contact with a used condom, i am now concerned that the condom may have contained HIV positive sperm. How long can HIV stay alive inside a condom from sperm or vaginal fluids? ". The contact was that i stepped on it with my shoes on, my main concern was that the soles of my shoes toched the bottom of my trousers, which i touched before putting in the washing machiene. Is there any chance of infection from hiv here? does hiv spread that easily?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Joey!

The incident you describe sounds like no risk. Especially since any fluids were exposed. HIV does not spread that easily.

Stay well
Laurent

3
Posted by: Me,me | 2005/12/13

This only shows that people are not EDUCATED when it comes to HIV.

Reply to Me,me
Posted by: 101 | 2005/12/12

hahahaha very funny.

Reply to 101
Posted by: Backontrack | 2005/12/11

Joey, please tell me you're not serious? Please!!

No-one can be this ignorant....

Reply to Backontrack