Question
Posted by: pink lady | 2006/04/12

HIS WHORE!!!!!!

HI

MY BF AND I WILL BE TOGETHER 2YRS NEXT MONTH.

LAST WEEK I SAW AN UNUSUAL PIC ON MY BF'S PHONE, I VIEWED IT.....AND GOT THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE!! A SO CALLED FEMALE FRIEND HAD SENT HIM NUDE PHOTOS OF HERSELF!

I WAS/AM UPSET!!!!! I THEN PHONED HER AND SHE TOLD ME THEY WERE JST FRIENDS. SHE ALSO SAID I WAS BEING CHILDISH ABOUT IT. THEY APPARENTLY HADNT HAD CONTACT IN MONTS......AND SAID SHE DELETED HIS NUMBER. I ASKED HER IF HE SENT ANY PICS OF HIMSELF TO HER....SHE SAID YES, BUT DIDNT WANA TELL ME WHAT HE SENT HER......!!!!!!!

I ASKED ABOUT THE PHOTOS, AND SHE SAID IT WAS NONE OF MY BUSINESS! I CONFRONTED HIM, AND HE SAID NOTHING HAPPENED.

WE ARGUED AND I TOLD HIM TOO LEAVE......I THEN CALLED HER AGAIN AND CONGRADULATED HER ON GETTING WHAT SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTED.

HE THEN PHONED ME AND TOLD ME TO STOP HARRASING HER!! (AFTER SHE HAD TOLD ME SHE HAD DELETED HIS NUMBER FROM HER PHONE) I WAS HURT BY THIS, CAUSE SHE IS THE ONE WHO CAME ALONG AND MESSED UP MY LIFE, AND HE IS TELLING ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!! IS THIS REALLY THE MAN I KNOW!?

I LOVE HIM WITH MY LIFE!! BUT DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO....

PLS ADVISE!!!! IM CURRENTLY NOT SPEAKING TO HIM.

Well, she's certainly no friend, and also no lady. There's nothing childish about finding this unacceptable. Clearly she at least has been lying about this episode. However, do NOT love this man, or anyone else "with your life". After a pause for both of you to cool off, you both need to talk this over calmly. SR's summary seems useful. Prepare yourself, with counselling if necessary, to MOVE on, as you deserve very much better than this shabby treatment

9
Posted by: G | 2006/04/13

Dump his ass like a VERY HOT POTATO.

Reply to G
Posted by: Just do it! | 2006/04/13

It takes two to tango - your bf and this girl. They obviously enjoyed their 'dancing'...still do. Remember: three people can't dance together!

Don't contact her again.

Break it off with your bf.

Walk away with your dignity and self-respect intact.

Reply to Just do it!
Posted by: CC | 2006/04/12

I agree with all the comments - the other thing is why did he keep the photos of her on his phone!!! Don't go back to him - he is obviously keeping his options open with her and I would say that sends a rather loud and clear message - he deserves to be DUMPED !!!

Reply to CC
Posted by: me | 2006/04/12

Dump the Sh**t!. He doesn't repspect you or the relationship. why send pics of himself to her phone?? seems like he's keeping his options open...the DOG! ...AND he is still protecting her???!! let him go dearie......you will find someone else who will deserve you.

Cheers and good luck

Reply to me
Posted by: Southernwrite | 2006/04/12

Dont waste your time trying to analyse the incident or him - lave him and move on - dont contact him or his whore again - you will walk away with lots more respect -

Reply to Southernwrite
Posted by: qwerty | 2006/04/12

Shorty - its not true f someone lies to u once that they will do it again - some cases yes, and some cases no. don't be bitter about it, ppl make mistakes.
however, pink lady, i understand u were upset but u fuelled the fire by calling the girl. u should've just left everything alone (including dumping the bf) and move on. they both not worth any more of ur efforts!!
good luck & strength!

Reply to qwerty
Posted by: Shorty | 2006/04/12

HI there, trust me if he lies to you now then he will lie to you forever. I learnt that the hard way. You should cut ur losses b4 you get hurt even more, I was in a relnship for 5 years and I become an awful person becoz I cudn't trust him nemore and began to even hate myself. Now that we have split I can't trust many ppl but i'm beginning to make a life for myself b4 I think of others.

Reply to Shorty
Posted by: SR | 2006/04/12

you need to establish more facts. There is obviously more that meets the eye because lies have been told :

1. There was supposedly no contact for months
2. Intimate photos are exchanged
3. She said she deleted his number
4. He is protecting her against you

Its a difficult one and you need to establish more facts. Maybe now after this experience you have begun to notice things that were out of place before the incident but now that you are aware of this they seem to make sense now.

You need to follow up on this and rather gather info before you pounce. If items seem to fall into place and it seems as if he may be a cheater then confront him and get him to tell you the truth.

I know it's upsetting but its better to go in with a cool head than to be emotional about it

Reply to SR
Posted by: Pluto | 2006/04/12

You shouldn't blaming her and her alone for this situation...your boyfriend had just a big a part in this as she did. the fact that he is protecting her and not you also says a lot. I would leave this guy if I were you, doesn't sound like he is worthy of your love....

Reply to Pluto