Question
Posted by: heartbroken | 2008/01/22

his parents wont accept us still

I did post my query on the 10/01/08 about my future in laws post number 1276. Im so depressed they just wont accept that we wanna get married. I also found out that I may be pregnant & Im so stressed just thinking about what will happen when his family finds out they might disown him & that would tear him apart. When will the sadness & pain stop.

As you are adults, its up to you whether you get maried, especially if you turn out to be pregnant. Your parents need to realize that this is about YOUR life, and HIS life, and perhaps that of your child, and it is NOT about them. Perhaps see a relationship counsellor together, to find ways to be stronger, make better decisions, be justifiably assertive, and work out ways to enable his family to see sense.