Question
Posted by: Liza | 2005/06/20

His little world has actually wobbled!

I called him to tell him that I couldn't get a call through to my childrens' psychologist. Her receptionist isn't taking any calls. So he was very urgent - but I MUST go for an appointment. With a slight note of panic in his voice when I casually mentioned that I wasn't going to be bothered. Then I told him that from the first of August, my sons would be on my medical aid and that he could take them off his medical aid. He was suddenly very suspicious - what are my reasons for doing this? So I told him that its just a perk of the new job and is included in my package, as well as it being a far better medical aid than what he is offering them now. It sounds like he's starting to unravel - to my utter joy. He tried to needle me by telling me 'So you're changing jobs AGAIN.' As if its a crime. I laughed in his face and told him that it was to better look after my sons. I never told him that I wouldn't be giving him custody back when the school holidays are over. He now probably thinks that I'll be upping the support AGAIN. hehehehe. Little does he know that he won't be receiving a cent from me after I have proof that he received the letter from my lawyer. Shame - I almost feel sorry for him - NOT.

Sounds like things are unravelling at his end, and maybe ravwelling at yours ! You needn't rejoice in his discomfort, as it's him that is discomforting himself.

4
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/06/21

How many times must I say it - Lola, repeat after me..... an asshole is something USEFUL!

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: Jemma | 2005/06/20

Hi Liza,

Ek dink regtig jy moet nou ophou om hom te -|- ak en jou "planne" weg te gee. Dit gaan hom baie meer uit freak as hy niks van jou hoor nie. Sorg nou net dat jy die kinders Vrydag kry en moet hom nie so baie inligting gee nie. Jy werk op my senuwees!!!!! Ek het al 'n maagsweer vir jou part. En Vrydag gaan jy seker nie eers vir ons kan laat weet hoe dit gegaan het en of jy die kinders het nie en dan moet ons tot Maandag wag. Oe dit gaan 'n laaaaang naweek wees.
Wanneer trek jy in die nuwe huis in?

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: Male23 | 2005/06/20

Liza, i did not follow your prev postings, but by the sounds of it this guy gave you alot of reason to not like him at all. But keep this in mind, never try to hurt someone, never ever try to hurt or upset or even spite someone. Be a better person, if you like to see him hurt or upset, then you're not a very good person. I'm telling you this as a friend, not enemy. Maybe i'm very direct, but its because i'm going home now and cant type long stories.

Good Luck and take care of yourself x x x

Reply to Male23
Posted by: Lola | 2005/06/20

Well, Liza, I am very glad things are working out for you. You deserve to have your kids. I wouldn't totally alienate him though, he is still your boys dad, even though he can be a complete asshole. Don't stoop to his level.

Reply to Lola