Question
Posted by: BOO | 2011/03/14

HIS COUSIN

please help.I have been dating my boyfried for 6 years now.There was a time were we weregoinh through i rough patch and his parents suggested he date his cousin.And he onse told me of a cousin who wants him.

Now there is another cousin,they call and sms all the time call her sweety,nanaa.pet names.I havnt met them.noww i dont like this considering what happened.im thinking maybe there is something .obviously he wont tell me if he likes her.

I know his mom doesnt like me,hense shes been trying to hook him up with other girls because they are perfect for him and i am not.It really upsets me.i dont know what to do or how to ask him about this cousin.

So that means i cant even trust him when he is with his family.

Sounds like an awfully incestuous family - what's with this obsession with forming relationships between cousins. In some parts of the world it would be considered criminal incest, in others not, but its still not usually wise from a health and genetic point of view.

If after 6 years, he's still dating his counsins (maybe doesn't have the self-confidence to date other women ?) and has not proceeded seriosuly towards marriage with you, and his mom dislikes you and is struggling to try to find someone else for him - is it really wise for you to assume that he will eventually marry you, and to continue with this relationship ?

5
Posted by: HHH | 2011/03/14

Ash him if you can meet the cousin and see his response

Reply to HHH
Posted by: QQ | 2011/03/14

Not only is it sick but it is also incest?

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Unoriginal | 2011/03/14

Wait. Are you suggesting this mans parents are advocating incest?

Reply to Unoriginal
Posted by: Truth | 2011/03/14

Given that after 6 years you feel unable to communicate with him and the fact that he has not committed to you with a marriage proposal and his parents are not supportive of this relationship have you considered that there is no future in this alliance?

Reply to Truth