Question
Posted by: Hippie | 2007/05/15

Hip Problems

Hi Doc,

I am a 36 yr old female. I have had a hip problem ever since I an remember. It feels as if my hip jumps out of place & I struggle to do certain things at gym etc. Sometimes, like after walking on the beach, I am in extreme pain. It feels like the muscle in my buttock has cramped up! My one leg is also slightly longer than the other!

I believe this is something quite common and could possibly be the cause of my constant headaches & also problems with my calves?

What is the best way to treat it?

Thanx

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Consult a chiropractor for evaluation - you may need appropriate care and if necessary further referral.