Question
Posted by: Friend in need | 2003/02/28

HIMOLYTIC UREMIC SINDROOM/PHROBOTEC THROMBOLATO PENIC PURPURA

My friend's 16 yr old daughter passed away on 14 Feb this yr. The doctors are unsure of the true cause of death, but the above names are what are stated in the report as possible causes. Unfortunately, the handwriting is not very clear, so we can't guarantee that the spelling is correct. We would be grateful for any info. you may be able to provide.
Thank you kindly
Alison

FIN, I think the first one is haemolytic uraemic syndrome and thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Let me know if it sounds like what you’re after and we can take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.